Menu Close

Who can get a card?

If you reside in one of our service areas, you can get a card, with an Access sticker, granting you access at most Pennsylvania libraries.  Those in Montgomery County but outside our service area can receive a card without Access, providing use at our Main Library or our sister Branches in Red Hill, Royersford, and Conshohocken. Children under the age of 18 need a parent’s/guardian’s signature on the registration form. Please come in to the library with identification showing your current address to register yourself or your child(ren).  Please note: Residents of Lower Salford MUST apply to the Indian Valley Public Library first.  After you receive your IVPL card, your card can be added to our MCLINC database.

** OPEN Hours Mon. 10-2 & 3-7; Tues. 3-7; Wed 10-2; Thurs 2:30-6:30 pm; Fri & Sat 10-2. Contactless pickups available upon request. Please call to schedule pickups. **