HALL RENTALS ARE UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
PLEASE EMAIL AJOHNSON@MCLINC.ORG FOR ANY INQUIRIES
The library’s community room (AKA Auditorium) is an ideal social hall for meetings, events and private parties.
- seating for 100 (tables and chairs)
- use of kitchen
- separate bathrooms
- wheelchair / handicap access
- rentals are not limited to the library’s hours of operation
Check out the photographs on the library’s Facebook page to see various events held in the rental hall.
Auditorium – rental information
- The rental rate is $50.00 for the first hour and $40.00 for each subsequent hour. An allowance of up to one hour for set-up and up to one hour for break-down and clean-up is permitted as part of the rental.
- There is a $100.00 deposit required when the reservation is made. The deposit is refundable if the room is left in the condition in which was rented.
- The room holds a maximum of 100 persons.
- Insurance – For an individual rental, you will need to provide proof of personal liability coverage in the form of a homeowner’s or renter’s policy with a personal liability limit of $300,000.00. For a group rental, you would need to obtain and maintain a public liability policy with a minimum single limit for General Liability of $500,000.00. Such insurance shall name the Perkiomen Valley Library as an additional insured.
- Please make your reservation as early as possible. To confirm the reservation, the renter must schedule a walk-through with Aileen Johnson, Branch Manager, at least two weeks prior to the event date and bring the following:
$100.00 Room Deposit
Verification of Insurance (as specified above)
- To finalize the reservation, the hourly fee is due two weeks before the event is scheduled to occur.
- If this is an event for children (under the age of 18), then one chaperone per 10 children is required. A list of chaperones names and contact information should be provided to the library along with the final payment one to two weeks before the event.
The rental contract is available at the checkout desk. All contracts must be approved by Aileen Johnson, Branch Manager.
Contact Mrs. Johnson at 610-287-8360 or firstname.lastname@example.org.