Saturday , June 18 to
Saturday, August 13
EXTENDED to Wed., Aug 17th
Children, Teens & Adults
PreK-12 (Fall Grades) – Earn tickets for raffle prizes. Earn a ticket for each hour of reading. Pick up your reading log at the library or download it here.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE Pre-K – 12 :
1. Complete a registration form and give to staff.
2. Collect a summer reading log, a pencil, bookmark.
3. Begin reading and participating in fun activities!
4. Record your reading on the Summer Reading Log.
5. Bring in your reading log to collect tickets.
TICKETS ~ can be used in one of the following ways:
1 ticket = 1 paperback book
2 tickets = 1 hardcover book or used DVD
3-10 tickets = 1 special book or book set
(see tags on special books for ticket price)
RAFFLE ticket for weekly or grand prizes
write your name & phone on the ticket and place in raffle box.
6. Collect your special tag and a necklace. Collect a tag each week you
return to the library and record your time. (tags available while
Adults – Each book review is an entry ticket for the grand prize drawing. Pick up your book review form(s) at the library or download it here.
Weekly Take & Make projects will be available, while supplies last.
PLEASE NOTE: Masks are required for children’s programs held inside the library. We will trying to hold several programs on the lawn of the library, weather permitting.
Check out the Events page for online & in-person programming.
CLICK here for a PDF listing summer programs.
Perkiomen Valley School District Students
CLICK HERE for PVSD Summer Reading